Friday, March 14, 2014

Give your car a cool place to park | The Garage Guy | Cincinnati

As I settle into my new role as Marketing Coordinator for our little family business, part of my job is to find new products to offer our clients as they're planning their garage remodel projects with us. Not only have we found that people are wanting to get their garages organized, they want them to look cool as well. So, over the past couple of days, I've set up a Pinterest.com account so I could pin products as I find them. I've also sifted through numerous websites to find some of the very best and neatest ideas out there. We'd obviously love to makeover your garage, but realize that's not necessarily in everyone's budget so I plan to share the products that I find that are available to consumers, not just dealers so everyone can turn their garage into a welcoming space. For most people, it is he first room you see when you come home...why not make it better?

Let's start with yesterday's find...

You can them at www.ballclaw.com. It's a great concept and pretty versatile! 

No comments:

Post a Comment