Thursday, March 20, 2014

Wall Storage | Cincinnati, OH

In case anyone has ever wondered, we absolutely test the products we offer and we're not gentle on them either. We want to be sure what we're offering is going to stand the test of time and wear and tear. So over the next few weeks/months, I'll be posting how we're using {and abusing} the products we offer.

The photo below is what I've been using since I traded my gym membership for home workouts over a year ago. We were tight on space and I needed easy access, so Jeff installed some slatwall {brand name StoreWALL} for me.  I was reluctant at first to put that much pressure on the slatwall, but Jeff assured me that he would fix it if I managed to break it, and said that's something we would want to know anyway. Good point! So here we are a year later and I keep adding to the equipment and the hooks & slatwall keep impressing me.

The weights come on and off daily and they're stored pretty closely together. There are 327 lbs. in just weights hanging on the bottom half of the wall. I didn't add anything to that number except the free weights, plates, sandbag, and kettle bells.

If you're tight on space, but not on things you need to store, this wall storage system is definitely something you should consider.




Shannon Hickcox

No comments:

Post a Comment